Cinnamon Rolls [Mini]
Mini Cinnamon rolls: a great little side for breakfast/brunch, or midnight snack. This is a very easy recipe, and simple to make. You can make dough from scratch or use the stuff out of can (crescent rolls). Once you’ve decided that…
- Flatten dough out to 1/4 inch thick
- Brush melted butter on one side of the dough
- Sprinkle on cinnamon (use as much as you’d like)
- Sprinkle on brown sugar (again, use as much as you’d like)
- Roll the dough as tightly as you can into a long roll
- Cut the dough into small pieces and place in a mini muffin tin or on a baking sheet
- Pop on the oven at 350 degrees for literally 5-7 mins, and make the icing in the meantime.
- Icing = 3/4 cup of confectioner’s sugar, and 1 tbsp of milk. Mix together, and chill for a bit.
- When the rolls are done, take them out of the oven and drop the icing on top to let it melt
- Enjoy hot (but don’t burn yourself), warm, or cold. Either way, they are deee-licious!
What’s great about these beauties is the fact that they’re mini, so feel free to take a handful of them