This one-off of humid air (in the NYC area) this week, has me reminiscing about the summer. Screw Thirsty Thursday, how about some WILD WEDNESDAYS! We’re making Mango Margaritas!
- Everything from the MarquisRita recipe
- 3 Mangos
- Peel and cube mangos
- Liquify mangos and strain the juice to separate out the pulp, set aside
- Fill 3/4 of a blender up with ice
- Add 3/4 cup tequila
- Add 3/4 cup triple sec
- Add 1/2 can (6oz) of frozen lemonade concentrate
- Pour in mango juice
- Blend until all of the ice is crushed
- Enjoy some tasty margaritas!